The Commercetools app lets you select and link products inside Prepr content items. Editors can easily preview products in Prepr and search for Commercetools products. Product IDs are available in the Prepr API so that you can use them to query the Commercetools API in your front end.
- Set up in Commercetools
- Sign in to your Commercetools account and select your project.
- Select Settings > Developer settings and click Create new API client.
- Fill in Prepr integration as the name for the new application, and select Read only client in the scopes field.
- Set up in Prepr
- Sign in to your Prepr account.
- Select Settings > General > Apps.
- Click Activate at the Commercetools integration and fill in the credentials acquired in step 1.
- Add the new Content integration to a model
- Select Settings > Publish > Models and click on the Model you want the integration to be added to.
- Click Add Field > Content integration and select the Commercetools content integration.