Commerce Layer app
The Commerce Layer app lets you search, select and link products in your Prepr content items. Editors can easily preview products in Prepr and search for Commerce Layer SKUs. SKU IDs and basic product info like pricing are available in the Prepr API so that you can show them in your front-end applications.
To use the Commerce Layer app, you need to follow the next three steps:
- Set up in Commerce Layer
- Sign-in to your Commerce Layer account
- Select Roles and click New Role.
- Fill in Prepr integration as the name for the new role, and click on the table header read to select all read permissions.
- Click Create to save the new role.
- Select Organizations and click on your organization
- Go to Settings > Applications > New Application.
- Fill in a name for the Prepr integration and select integration in the Kind field.
- Select the newly created role Prepr integration as de Application Role, and click Create.
- Sign in to your Prepr account.
- Select Settings > General > Apps.
- Click Activate at the Commerce Layer app and fill in the credentials acquired in step 1.
- Select Settings > Publish > Models and click on the Model you want the integration to be added to.
- Click Add Field > Content integration and select Commerce Layer.