Prepr provides a solution for the manual import of customers. To do so, select the ' Import customers' button on the customer list. You are asked to upload a CSV-file.
In this article
The import takes place on the basis of predefined column titles. The table below lists all column names that should be used in the file. We have also described the required format of the fields. Check the Prepr customer template.
|Email address||Valid email address|
|gender||Gender|| F, Female
|date_of_birth||Date of birth||yyyy-mm-dd OR dd-mm-yyyy|
|street||Street|| Only full address allowed
(Street, number, zip code, city, country)
|house_number||Number (+ adding)||
|country||Country||Only English notation allowed|
|bank_account||Bank account|| Only full bank account allowed
(Bank account + account holder)
|reference_id||Reference||Only alphanumeric characters allowed.|
|terms||Terms|| Comma-separated, format: yyyy-mm-dd:TermID
- If an email address does not yet exist in Prepr, this customer will be added.
- When an e-mail address already exists in Prepr, this customer will be updated. If the field is filled in the import file, but not in Prepr, the field will be filled in Prepr.
- When no email address is imported, the customer will be added in Prepr.
- How many new customers have been created
- How many existing customers have been updated with new information
- How many customers were already fully present in the database
- How many rows were imported (and how many failed, reason included)