Model field: Assets
The field Assets allows you to add assets to your publication.
Default field settings
Every model field contains three basis field settings:
- Title: the title of this field, shown in the publication as the field label
- ID: the technical ID of this field, for API use for example
- Help text: this text will be shown to editors below the field
Prepr supports multiple asset types: images, files, videos, and audio files. Select the types which are allowed in publications of this publication model. Select also the minimum and the maximum number of assets permitted in this field.
An asset field has two options:
- Required: Make this field required
- Enable localization: Allow editors to manage this publication in multi-language