Model field: Drag-and-drop editor
The field Drag-and-drop editor allows you to add an advanced editor without structured elements to your publication.
Default field settings
Every model field contains three basis field settings:
- Title: the title of this field, shown in the publication as the field label
- ID: the technical ID of this field, for API use for example
- Help text: this text will be shown to editors below the field
Available elements in the drag-and-drop editor are:
You can drag and drop a text element. You can choose between three text elements:
Same as field number
The quote element allows your editor to emphasize something the main character of the publication said or explained.
A resource element contains a URL field and a label. You can switch the type of the resource field to webpage, audio, video, document, and other. Useful when your frontend uses different types of views for different resource elements.
With a menu item (or 'navigation') you can manage the navigation of your frontend. Fill in a label, alt-text, and the URL or slug and drag them in the right order.
Same as field assets
Same as field location
Same as field Twitter
Same as field Instagram
Same as field Facebook
Same as field YouTube
Same as field Spotify
The card element is useful as a highlighted element, or as a banner. Fill in a title, subtitle, description, URL, and label. You can also add an asset to the card.
A drag-and-drop field has three options:
- Required: Make this field required
- Enable localization: Allow editors to manage this publication in multi-language