Content item engagement
The Prepr engagement section shows deep insights into the engagement in your content items. Engagement is all interactions of your customers with your content items. Go to the menu item Engage to see all events.
The engagement overview is a summary of all interactions to your content, such as likes, dislikes, comments, shares, and bookmarks. The page contains direct links to detailed engagement ins and outs. The engagement is a value based on points per interaction.
The overview page contains a summary of all engagement data. You can click through for a detailed view of those dimensions.
- Content items: a list of content items with the most interactions.
- Stories: a list of stories with the most interactions.
- Models: an overview of the models with the most interactions.
- Tags: an overview of the tags used in content items with the most interactions.
- Interaction types: a detailed view of the different interactions used by your customers.
- Gender: a summary of the customer gender interacted with your content items.
- Age: a summary of the customer age interacted with your content items.
- Countries: a detailed view of the countries from which your customers interacted.
- Segments: the engagement of the customers in your segments.
Every detail page contains more in-depth information about the engagement. You can easily switch between date ranges and interaction types. Each page starts with a chart and a summary:
- Interactions: all interactions in the given period
- Customers: the number of customers who interacted in the given period
- Interactions per customer: the number of interactions per customer (total/customers)
- Engagement: the total engagement value of all interactions in the given period