There are four ways to add a winner to the Prepr database.
1. Adding a contestant
When a memo with prizes (a contest) is scheduled it is visible to the on-air staff at the top of the timeline. The on-air staff drags the memo into the appropriate place in the timeline. The memo shows up in the timeline like a regular talk with additional information about prizes and contestants.
- Select "Add contestant". A popup appears to search people.
- Search the contestant by name or phone number. When the contestant is already present, the information will be shown.
- Select the contestant, or click "Add new". The winner screen appears to record prizes and winner details.
- Select the prizes that have been won. The stock level is adjusted automatically.
- Record the details of the winner.
One hour after the prizes are recorded, the confirmation email is sent. This gives the on-air staff time to still make some changes when needed.
2. On the winner's list
You can add one or more winners directly to the winner's list. Click 'Add winner' to select an existing listener's profile, or add new profiles.
3. On the prize detail page
It is now even easier to add winners to the Prepr database. Simply click on 'Add winner' on any prize detail page to add one or more winners.
4. On the profile page
You can also add prizes to the profile page of a listener. Open the details of a listener and click ' Add prize' to let this listener win the prize.